Sunday, May 12, 2013

Invitation Letter to School Event by Student


Greetings Bears!

My Name is Sean Johns and I graduated from Saint Merle in 2010. I am Currently Finishing up my Bachelor's Degree right down the street at Xavier University. My Classmates and I are organizing an event along with the University's Drama Program will present "ArtsFest 2010"

We Hope to have a huge turnout and since I've hosted a few art events for  Saint Merle back in my day, I'd thought I would take the opportunity to share this event with the Saint Merle Community. 

This event is free. The doors open at 6PM on April 26th.  "ArtsFest 2010" will showcase photography, painting, sculpture, film, poetry, music, dance, drama, and culinary arts. Included in the evening is the "Reaching for the Stars" silent auction. All proceeds from the auction will benefit the Student Society of Arts and Letters' scholarship program. The evening will be capped with an extraordinary musical revue performed on the beautiful Student Performing Arts Center main stage. For more information please contact Kes at kes@mail.com or 555-97896.

I hope to see you there and GO BEARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment